2009年6月25日 星期四

UP- forgetable


Today is e-learning ~!!! wu wu !! so cool !!! at least I dont need to wake up so so so early !!!


I LOVE TO STUDY AT HOME !! I even DONT MIND TO DO INDIVIUAL PPT !! really !!


hiaz,,, dont like to face people !! SCARD to face people !! WANT TO STAY HOME and become a "zhai nv " !!!!


Download WS at 9 am and finish it before 12 !! lol nth to do ,,,, paly play with my pet in facebook...


LOVE to stay in my room and do nth !! relax!!!


DAMN ..... after a nep ... my WS gone !!! haiz..... redo it again before I go out to meet bamboo and stef !!


SUSHI BUFFET !!!! I damn love to eat sushi !!!! XD !! haiz.. gonna be FAT FAT again !!!


FAT MONSTER !!!!! leave me alone plaease lah .... go to look for bamboo... xD


after HEAVY DINNER go to meet panda and go CATHAY ...........


WHAT A DINGDIND !! no seat for us ....haiz..


fine ... "drag me to hell"......now I wanna go auto liao.....TT__TT


then we decide to watch "threat of density" .. it is a japan movie !! no bad at first !!!


because ,,,,, I DID NOT FINISH IT !!!!! wtf !!!!! =3=


due to not tell mom that going to watch movie..... I need to go home early..haix...


Take TAXI home !!! wtf again !! it take $16+ from my wallet .... my $$$$$$$$$.......


the conclusion of today .... what a @#$%^&*.......

沒有留言: