2009年6月22日 星期一

UP- THE DAY



this is the day .... do you still remember.... I think you wont ...







Normally,,, only girls will remember this kind of small thing.... xD







after 4 years .... both of us have changed a lot.... you keep move on but I still stay in the same place.. however,, it does not mean that I still love you right??!!







I always know that you will have a better life... i wish so I HOPE SO







you are the first one and I believe not is not the end !! ((of course lah!! XD







this is the day ... I still remember.,,, I think I wont forget it..... the first one always be the most unforfetable one ...







I miss you but not I love you







we are friends now,,, U know and I know too !!!! both of us have to start our new life...







I am starting my new life... after 4 years... I WAKE UP ALREADY !!







I CANNOOT STAY IN THE PAST .... but I also dont know how to move foward...







I will just KEEP MOVING .,,,, my life

沒有留言: