2009年6月18日 星期四

UP- wusa wusa


Today .... sleep like a pig on the bus in the morning ...haiz...

nothing happen today~~ lol when I am doing my graph (need to put in ppt) the damn lap top suddenly lag.....

walao~~ all my graph gone in 1 second... haiz .... redo it again..... wowowowowo

Go for a talk with panda and bamboo after school.. we sit in the first row....haiz... my neck like going to break... panda sleep like...xD BUT after that I sleep also .....-=="

Although wanna play basketball with them (( panda,bamboo and stef )) I have go back for dinner with my "belove" family...

haiz..... sleep like a pig on the bus again.... lol.... so ....

when I go home..... what a fxxx ...... leave me alone lol..... hate to eat alone....TT_TT

Plan to watch movie with panda , bamboo ,nyssa and stef tomorrow ... ^^

沒有留言: