2009年6月17日 星期三

UP- just do what I want


see~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! I update very fast right !! I keep my promise ^^


today ... stomach ache lah!!! walk damn slowly this moring with bamboo and panda .. sorry foe that ah!! but they seen like did not care lol...TT_TT


Having a fast breakfast tgt ,,,, lor!!! they ate fried mee fen in the early morning ,,,,, so pei fu them !!! I even cannot finish my donut this moring ... damn pain !!!


As usual,,,, problem and solve problem .... I do the ppt today !! quite like it but our faci looks like does not like the content ,,,,,, lor ,,,,,, haiz...


Plan to go for a talk with 2 stef , panda and bamboo after lesson but dont know why they cancel it... so sad,,, my point.. :(

Soooooooooo happy !!! finally eat waffle !! but the test ...ermmm.... SOSO lol.....


Dont know why ,,, feel that everyone so emmmooo today ..... why why why .. I dont know.. dont ask me !xD


Today walk alone to the bus interchange.... Haiz... although I dont like it....I hate to be alone.. but no choice because the girl stef need to apply a new ez-link card and it close at 6 ,,, now is 5;35 some more.... I am a good girl and I am fine ^^! I know...


Open the my music until MAX ,,, my ears feel a little bit pain but I LIKE IT because it wont make me feel so lonely.....xD!!! MUSIC IS POWER !!! SWEET is my power too !!


EAT EAT EAT !!!!! wanna become fat ???!!!


Haiz ... fine .... if U happy , I happy ((( similar like u jump ,I jump ?????!!!! ))) ding ding lol..xD


I wont say the word ,,, until the day I feel its time ,,, I cannot give you what but hope to bring u happy ..... ^^

沒有留言: