2009年7月2日 星期四

UP- every thing will be alright

wow.... lazy to update my blog for one week !! 7 days had passed already .... omg .. so fast !! I feel like I AM DAYDREAMING for these 7 days. haha!!


Went out with Ian last week friday!! Actually he came to my house last friday morning and we helped each other's to finish worksheet .... his english is really really damn good lol !!! haiz.... my english ,,










We watch " drag me to hell " and " dance SUBARU" !!!! WOWOWOOW!!! damn like the movie " dance SUBARU " lov love love !!!!! and I saw my BELOVED ... no is SUPER LOVE 東方神起!!!



Although it was just 20 seconds ((( no ,, i think only 10 ~ 15 seconds ==)) I screamed like a siao during the movie !!! wawawawaw.....



We watch dance subaru first and then drag me to hell (( finially ))... LUCKILY,,, we bought the tickets first this time because IT IS FULL HOUSE again.. it s a fun and scary movie... ><"


Went BUGIS shopping with bamboo the day befor school started !! ((((haha ,, it was just yesterday XD)) HAHA ...bought some new clothes ... I have talent in choosing male's style..


However,, one new idea has come into my mind ...................................XD


Haiz... school started today... I dressed like an office worker (( or too formal ?? or too MAN ??))

















hahahahahahahahahahahaha !!! Hope that I can maintain my good mood everyday !!


MISS YOU !! all of you in taiwan ......... of course

1 則留言:

chinghua 提到...

ya.. you wore like office lady .. hehe
-chinghua