2009年7月6日 星期一

UP- why why



dont know why....very tired today...




although I sleep very early yesterday already .....but still the same..




haiz... my damn body .... i think my health have some problem .... haiz.... hate myself like this




omg !!!! damn love u " 劉小瑜" !!! my 東方神起!!!!




THANKS ALOT to help me pre-order it ....... muah !!!





TT_TT want to pre-oder the " all about DBSQ season 3 " too....... but..... haiz... still need to think ... my wallet is crying for no money already




Actually I needed to meet Terry today because she said she wants to treat me a TEPPANYAKI !!! weeeee




but we prospone to thursday or friday .... lol




Luckily ... HANNAH say she will treat Ah Keat and me sushi because her birthday is this month and she has 100 voucher to use !!! hahahaha




Haiz .... damn tired ... after my dinner then fell into a short deep sleep when my head touch my bed... woke up at 730pm and finished my RJ ......




STUDY STUDY STUDY ..... have UT test on wednesday ... but I have no idea on how to prepare it ........................




haiz... waiting ....




1 則留言:

chinghua 提到...

Hi.. miss you all sakae fellows ..
my school start on the coming Monday .. gambateh to me .. haha ^^
-chinghua