2009年7月17日 星期五

UP- damn BBQ




wtf!! I am so regret to go to eat BBQ with these guys.... especially stef !!! LOR!!! keep criticize me .... wanna to slap him at that moment ~!!! XD just joking ~~!!!




However,,,, I feel relly suck today .... really feel like a shit since last night....




I think it is because that I do not have enough sleep and I think tooooo much ...

haiz~~ Chat with big egg yesterday !!! happly that we stil friend as past time ... and thanks for trying to cheer me up and to be my listener ......xD

OMG ~!! I ate like a crazy woman yesterday ... like never stop my mouth .... damn it !! surely become DAMN FAT !!!!!! NOnoNO !! I have to do more exercise to keep my weight !!!!


I HOPE !!! I can slim down to about 50kg.... haiz... Is it a impossible dream for me ????!! TT_TT

At the end..... finally ... my first time UT1 ( like middle year exam ) results come out already .... ohohohoohho~~~!!

ALL PASS LAH~~!!! hahahaha

and....
I AM GOING BACK TO MY HOME FOR MY ONE MONTH HOLIDAY !!!! YEH!!!!!


i AM GOING TO BOOK THE TICKET TONIGHT !!!!!!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE .....

沒有留言: