2008年8月7日 星期四

OnlY- our friendship ???!!!!!!!

Is it the end of our friendship??





I love all you guys and all of you are my love !! Really, I love you guys a lot !!





However, everythings are changed after I left .



I feel SHE replaces me !!!!!!!



I dont care she is whoes girlfriend , I also dont mind She is my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend now



But what I really care is you guys !!!



I cannot believe that you guys - as my best friend - betray me !!!!

That is the worst which I really cannot accept it!!!!!

I even cannot believe my eyes when I saw the pictures which have you guys and also including "" HER ""

My world is broken so as my heart.

I lose myself and YES.....I also lost my friends

I am waiting for your explaination but YOU do not reply me ?????!!!!!!

This is the second hurt for me ,,,,, my heart broke again .........

WHY???? WHY????

WHY YOU GUYS TREAT ME LIKE THIS???????

I dont understand

I really dont understand....

沒有留言: