2008年8月14日 星期四

OnlY- ON a Diet


I am on a diet !!!!!

my god !!~~~ I am so hungry !!!


I have stopped to eat anything after 4 oclock!!!! (((( Actually I STILL eat A little bit FOOD ,,,ONLY a little bit


My friend -----Shan x2 she has successfully lost 2 kg after 2 weeks !! I am so envy her !!!


erm....I HOPE I CAN LOST AOUBT 5 KG from now but I think it is diificult for me !!!


BECAUSE I LOVE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!




My god...... the test is coming and I am still not ready for it!!!!

What can I to ???? ><"????


pray for god ????? NO NO NO~!!!!!


I will hope all the exam papers are stolen by somone and then the poor teachers have to set it again ~!!!! HA HA HA ~~!!! IT JUST A DREAM~!! I KNOW IT WILL NOT COME TRUE!!!


STUDY study STUDY ~!! SO irrating........


I have to do well in this prelim !! IT is very important for me.....
I cannot imagine IF I failed it !!!!!!!!!!
NOW I have to believe in myself !!!!!
I have to do it and make sure I well do it pretty well!!!!!

沒有留言: